2 pounds salmon fillets
1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
1/2 cup lemon juice
5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoons HEB Basting Oil (Cooking Connection) (Primo Pic)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 large container fresh guacamole (Produce Department)
1 bag HEB coleslaw
1 container fresh HEB mild Pico de Gallo (Produce Department) (Primo Pic)
1 large pack HEB Homestyle Corn Tortillas (32 count)
8 oz. HEB sour cream
1 jar HEB That Green Sauce (Cooking Connection) (Primo Pic)
1 pack HEB Queso Poblano Chicken Sausage (Market) (Primo Pic)
- Pre-heat grill to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl add the chili powder, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper, lemon juice, cilantro and Basting Oil and mix until incorporated. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add Basting Oil mixture over fish and place on the pre-heated grill skin side down and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes then turn the fish 45 degrees and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Turn the fish over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until cooked through to the desired degree of doneness.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and That Green Sauce and mix until combined. Add the coleslaw to the wet ingredients and toss.
Queso Poblano Chicken Sausage
- Cook 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165.
- After the sausage is cooked, cut into bite size pieces and serve on side of the salmon taco.
Building Your Taco
- Heat tortillas to desired doneness.
- Add coleslaw first on the taco
- Add grilled salmon
- Add two spoonfuls of fresh Handmade Guacamole
- Finish with HEB Pico de Gallo
Serve sausage as a side to the taco