Jalapeno Touchdown Bombs
H-E-B Chef Andy Melder
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 min
2-3 Lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes
2 TBSP Adams Reserve Peppercorn and Garlic
6-8 Slabs of Bacon (cut into 1” squares)
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar
4 TBSP Roberts Reserve Jalapeno Pepper Dip
1. Cut thin slits about halfway through the tops of the potatoes.
2. Season potatoes well and insert pieces of bacon and a little bit of cheddar cheese between each slit.
3. Wrap potatoes in foil.
4. Pre-heat grill or oven to 450F.
5. Toss potatoes on and close the lid or bake in oven until soft and tender. About 40 min.
6. Unwrap potatoes slightly, opening only the top, and drizzle with jalepeno dip.