Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1 pound Seafood (Any white fish filets, shrimp, or Scallops)
½ cup of HEB Basting Oil
2 Tablespoons of Adam’s Reserve Rub – Any Desired Flavor
2 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter.
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet over Medium-High heat 3 minutes.
2. Season seafood with Adam’s Reserve Rub over seafood.
3. Add seafood. Saute for 1 to 2 minutes for shrimp or scallops. For larger white fish filets, sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till edges become opaque
4. Turn Seafood over and let finish cooking till flaky.
5. Drizzle on HEB Basting Oil over seafood. Add butter to make into a sauce.
6. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over seafood to bring extra flavor.
7. Serve seafood over pasta.