Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon Ottavio Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Sweet and Spicy Seafood Salmon Rub
1 jar Cookwell and Company Veracruz Sauce
- Drizzle oil on top of salmon filet and season filet with rub.
- Grill salmon 1-2 min flesh side down, then flip filet over and grill skin side down for 12-15 minutes. The same method can be used to cook salmon in a skillet.
- While salmon is cooking, heat sauce in a sauce pan.
- Remove salmon from grill and top with Veracruz sauce. Try sautéed spinach as an easy side dish.