Prep/Total Time: 25 minutes
- Four 6-ounce Salmon Portions (HEB Seafood Department)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 and 1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Add freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat grill to 400-450 degrees.
Place fish, skin side down, in disposable foil pan. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, basil, garlic powder and soy sauce; pour over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Place pan on grill. Cover grill and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.