1 package raw chicken breasts, cubed
1 cup flour
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 jar Cookwell and Company Teriyaki Glaze, use as desired
· Ottavio Grapeseed Oil, for pan frying
- Put flour, eggs, and panko in 3 separate bowls or pie pans.
- Dip raw chicken pieces in flour, then egg, then panko.
- Heat oil (about ½ inch deep in skillet) over medium in a skillet until it reaches 375 degrees.
- Pan fry chicken in oil for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Warm up teriyaki glaze in a microwave or skillet. Toss chicken bites with teriyaki glaze and enjoy alone or with rice.