1 package H-E-B Chicken Tenders
½ Jar Better Than Good Moppin’ Sauce
2 Tablespoons Adams Reserve Val Verde Rub
1 Tablespoon Ottavio Private Reserve Olive or Grapeseed Oil
1 package HEB Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
1 package spinach tortillas or wraps
· veggies of choice -- purple onion, tomato, lettuce, etc.
1. Season chicken with rub and oil.
2. Heat grill or non-stick skillet to medium high. Grill or pan-sear chicken 3-4 minutes per side.
3. Remove chicken from grill or skillet and top with BBQ sauce.
4. Warm tortilla in skillet or on grill. Remove from heat and sprinkle chipotle cheddar cheese on tortilla. Layer the chicken and veggies lengthwise, leaving about 2 inches on the ends free of ingredients.
5. Fold both uncovered ends of the tortilla over on the top and bottom portion of the wrap. Turn the plate side ways and fold one side of the tortilla over the content's of the wrap and continue rolling until wrap is complete.