Bodacious Red Steaks
Jeffrey Alfeche, Sugar Land Market
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds of steaks (Any Desired Cut, Ribeye or N.Y. Strip)
- ¼ cup of Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin’ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Adam’s Reserve Steak Au Poivre Rub
- 2 Tablespoons of Octtavia Grape Seed Oil
1. Heat a large skillet or grill on Medium-High heat.
2. Season steaks with Adam’s Reserve Rub. Add 2 Tablespoons of Octtavia’s Grape Seed Oil and toss to coat evenly.
3. Pan-fry or grill on medium-high heat, cook to desired doneness for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, 4 to 5 for medium. Reduce heat to medium and cook steaks for 5 to 7 for medium well and 7 to 9 minutes for well-done.
4. When steaks are cooked, drizzle on the Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin Sauce.
5. Serve warm.