Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 HEB Blue Cheese Market Burgers
4 HEB Bakery Ciabatta or Hamburger Rolls
1 Tablespoon Adams Reserve House Rub
4 Tablespoons Better Than Good Bacon Jam
1 bag Arugula
1. Preheat gas grill or burn down charcoal until it is covered with a fine gray ash.
2. Season burgers with House rub and grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
3. While burgers are cooking split rolls and toast lightly on grill.
4. Place cooked burgers on roll and top with a generous spoonful of Better Than Good Bacon Jam.
5. Top with small bunch of arugula and other half of roll.
6. Serve with Sweet Potato Fries or your favorite chips.