BBQ Shrimp, Wings, Avocado Ranch Dip for Super Bowl Sunday
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
1 Package H-E-B Chicken Wings
1 Jar Robert’s Reserve Hot Pepper Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
2 Tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Adam’s Reserve SW Ancho Rub
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Season wings with oil and rub
- Place wings on the grill. Close the lid of the grill and allow chicken to cook 7-8 minutes.
- Flip chicken over and allow to cook another 7-8 minutes. Then bast chicken with Raspbery Chipotle Sauce. Cook chicken an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Baste extra raspberry chipotle sauce on chicken before serving.
- Great with Avocado and Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip for dipping!
- Serve with crisp celery.
BBQ Shrimp Kabobs
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 lb fresh Sea of Cortes Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Southwest Ancho Rub
- 1 jar Cookwell and Company New Orleans BBQ Shrimp Mix
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Heat grill to high. Remove outer shells, leaving tails intact.
- Skewer shrimp. Brush shrimp with olive oil and season with SW Ancho Rub.
- Grill shrimp for 2 minutes. Flip shrimp and baste with BBQ Shrimp Sauce. After 2 more minutes flip shrimp and baste other side with BBQ Shrimp sauce.
- Allow shrimp to cook 30 seconds longer then remove from grill. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Avocado and Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
1/3 cup HEB That Green Sauce
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 large Hass avocado, skin and pit removed
1 small packet of ranch dip mix
3 tbs cilantro, chopped
Put all ingredients in a bowl and blend with a hand mixer OR put all ingredients into a blender and pulse until blended thoroughly. To make dip spicier simply add more of That Green Sauce.
Chill for 10 minutes before serving. Can be served with chips or veggies as a dip OR as a salad dressing. Great on taco salad!!!