Local Sales Manager
Date of Opening:
PNS - KPRC-TV 2
Location of Position:
P. O. Box 2222
General Position Description:
KPRC TV Local 2, the Post Newsweek owned - NBC station in Houston, Texas is looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
KPRC – TV Local 2, the Post Newsweek owned - NBC station in Houston, Texas is looking for an energetic, organized, and positive individual to lead KPRC’s local sales effort to achieve specific revenue and share goals. This individual will supervise Account Executives’ day to day efforts including new business. Will assist the General Sales Manager in setting rates and managing inventory. Must be able to develop and maintain positive client relationships with a high profile presence in the Houston advertising community as well as maintain constant awareness of the competitive environment.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
· Minimum 3+ years television sales management experience
· Demonstrated success in cross-platform selling
· Proven ability to lead and motivate staff towards fullest potential
· Knowledge of sales, television research tools, vendor development, sales promotion, social media, and special projects
· Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
· College degree and strong computer skills preferred
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment physical exam and drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks. You must hold a valid driver's license and be insurable under Texas Law.
Name or Department:
P. O. Box 2222 Houston, Texas 77252