The Voice, Live Results Show
Catch the Voice on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this Week at 7pm!
These are some big cuts coming up, and I’m pumped to further concentrate this talent! Here’s what America and the coaches had to say.
1. Amanda Brown- I mean, duh.
2. Bryan Keith- I thought he was going home. I guess his on-stage passion translated…
3. Melanie Martinez- She’s too unique not to save.
- Loren Allred- Called that one.
- Jocelyn Rivera- I thought she’d get the viewer vote... Meh, I’m over it.
1. Terry McDermott- I figured America would step in here, and I’m glad he’s going through.
2. Cassadee Pope- I thought she was going home for SURE. I’m shocked.
3. Michaela Paige- Of course Blake saved his favorite “little girl.” I support this.
- Julio Cesar Castillo- I thought he’d get the viewer vote. I’m so sad. Good bye my darling muffin.
- Liz Davis- This was just not the year for a country artist to win it. Maybe next season, Blake.
1. Dez Duron- I hoped I’d be wrong, but I knew he’d go through. Because tweenage girls are VOTING.
2. Sylvia Yacoub- called it. She’s the gem of this entire team.
3. Adrianna Louise- I just KNEW Adrianna would get the nod—now do I know Xtina or do I know Xtina?
- De’borah- I wish she’d had a second shot, but she wasn’t going to win the whole shebang anyway.
- Devyn DeLoera- No big loss.
Team Cee Lo:
1. Trevin Hunte- Obviously.
2. Nicholas David- I am SO glad America got this right.
Cee Lo’s save:
3. Cody Belew- I LOVE YOU CODY BELEW!
- Diego Val- About damn time.
- Mackenzie Bourg- He just wasn’t special enough.
After seeing these results, a few things are clear: I know America. I am America. The biggest disappointment is seeing Julio go and Cassadee stay. Sigh. I knew America would save Dez but hoped that maybe they’d save De’borah, and again, sigh. We’ll be here next week for the Top 12!
Want to see the whole Results Show for yourself? Check it out right here, on the KPRC Prime Blog:
Thanks for reading, and as always, thanks for watching KPRC Local 2!