Well folks, this is it. THE end. Whooo is the champion of the second season of The Voice?!?
You’re going to have to wait an entire two hours to find out. Yup. Two. Whole. Hours.
But that's only if you watched it live! Here’s a five minute recap of 119 of those minutes:
- Jermaine Paul brought back Jamar Rogers, James Massone and Pip to perform Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back.” It was adorable. They should form a boyband.
- Juliet Simms performed with Flo Rida. It was weird and she had pitch issues.
- Chris Mann brought back Lindsey Pavao, his bestie, and Katrina Parker, which was random, to sing “Bittersweet Symphony” by The Verve. This was a perfect example of why Chris Mann should stick to his classical style.
- Hall & Oates performed.
- Juliet Simms brought back Jamar Rogers (BECAUSE EVERYONE ON EARTH LOVES HIM), RaeLynn and Erin Willett to sing the classic Beatles’ song, “With A Little Help from my Friends.” It was awesome.
- Lady Antebellum performed.
- Tony Lucca brought back Jordis Unga (?!?!?!?) and performed “You Can Go Your Own Way” by Fleetwood Mac. It was forgettable.
- Justin Bieber performed. Many little girls screamed a lot.
And now… THE RESULTS!
In 4th place… Chris Mann! Man oh man did I call this one incredibly wrong. Oof. There goes the whole bracket.
In 3rd place… Tony Lucca! Fair enough.
In 2nd place… Juliet Simms! There’s the ONE I got right!
Leaving the title of champion and 1st place winner of The Voice Season 2 to… JERMAINE PAUL!
There were many tears. Including my own. A well deserved win for a guy who can sing circles around most artists today, and who worked incredibly hard to get to where he now is. Congratulations, Jermaine Paul and his coach, Blake Shelton!
And that concludes the KPRC Prime Blog coverage of The Voice! Look out for Season 3!
Thanks for reading, and as always, thanks for watching KPRC Local 2!