1 package raw chicken breasts, cubed
1 cup flour
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 jar Cookwell and Company Teriyaki Glaze, use as desired
· Ottavio Grapeseed Oil, for pan frying
- Put flour, eggs, and panko in 3 separate bowls or pie pans.
- Dip raw chicken pieces in flour, then egg, then panko.
- Heat oil (about ½ inch deep in skillet) over medium in a skillet until it reaches 375 degrees.
- Pan fry chicken in oil for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Warm up teriyaki glaze in a microwave or skillet. Toss chicken bites with teriyaki glaze and enjoy alone or with rice.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.