DALLAS - What do you get for the person who has everything? Neiman Marcus has a few ideas in the newest edition of its annual "Christmas Book," which was released Wednesday.
The magazine was first published in 1926 as a 16-page booklet, and was used as a Christmas card to the store’s best customers.
In the 90th edition of the holiday magazine, the luxury retailer hopes to tempt shoppers with items like a $100,000 collection of children’s books, a $700,000 trip to the English countryside and a $1.5 million private plane.
Other expensive items in the magazine include:
- Private quarterback camp with Joe Montana for $65,000
- A limited-edition Infiniti Q60 for $63,000
- A slumber party at the retailer’s flagship store for $120,000
- His and her Island Cars for $65,000 each
- A mattress with a built-in lockbox for $25,000
- Walk-on role in the Broadway musical "Waitress" for $30,000
"We are thrilled to present the 2016 Fantasy Gifts. Our team has scoured and vetted hundreds of one-of-a-kind ideas resulting in this highly curated collection of 12 items and experiences." Neiman Marcus president and chief merchandising officer Jim Gold said. "It is our goal to bring dreams to life."
While the retailer showcases some items that are obviously out of reach for the average American, the magazine also includes merchandise that is more reasonably priced.
Click/tap here to view a digital version of the magazine.