Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
4 H-E-B All Natural Chicken Breasts, sliced thinly
½ Cup Robert's Reserve Plum Garlic Thai Sauce
2 Tablespoons Adams Reserve Southwest Ancho Rub
1 Tablespoon Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
¼ Cup green onions, chopped
1. Season chicken with rub and set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over Medium-High heat 3 minutes; add oil. Cook chicken 5 minutes per side or until done. If necessary, reduce heat slightly.
3. Pour plum sauce on chicken and let simmer for 2 more minutes.
4. Sprinkle with green onion and enjoy!
Edamame and Corn Saute
1 cup edamame, fresh or frozen
1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
1/3 jar Robert's Reserve Jalapeño Dip
½ cup corn; fresh, frozen, or canned
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat a large skillet to Medium high.
2. Add oil, corn, and edamame. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper, to taste. And enjoy!
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.