Tangerine Chicken with Mixed Greens
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 Minutes
- 1 package chicken tenders or breasts, butterflied
- ½ cup Global Palate Tangerine Miso Dressing and Marinade
- 2 Tablespoon Adam's Reserve Teriyaki Ginger OR SW Ancho Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag HEB Spring Mix
- 1 small jicama, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup HEB Wonton Strips
- Season raw chicken with rub and olive oil
- Heat skillet to medium-high. Add chicken to skillet and reduce heat to medium. Sear for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Add Tangerine Miso dressing. Remove chicken from heat.
- Toss together spring mix, jicama, and wonton strips. Top salad with tangerine chicken and enjoy!!!
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.