1 jar HEB That Green Sauce
1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
1 lb Velveeta, cubed
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 (8oz) package HEB Rotini or Macaroni
¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
½ cup Plain Yogurt
2 cups Bread Crumbs
1 Egg, beaten
· Oil for Frying
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. In a sauce pan heat jalapeño dip and cream.
3. Stir in Velveeta until melted.
4. Mix pasta and Cheddar into sauce. Place Mac & Cheese in a large container and chill for 2 hours.
5. Roll chilled Mac into small balls.
6. Dunk balls into egg and then into bread crumbs.
7. Heat oil in a skillet or fryer to 350 degrees. Fry Mac balls for about 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
8. Mix cilantro into yogurt and serve with prepared Fried Mac & Cheese.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.