Slightly Guilty Southwestern Shrimp Nachos
1 jar Cookwell and Company Fat-Free Queso Blanco con Chile Verde
1-2 tablespoons Adam's Southwest Ancho Seasoning
1 tablespoon Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
1-2 pounds of fresh Gulf shrimp, peeled and devined
1 bag tortilla chips, of choice
1 package HEB Ready!Fresh!Go! Pico de Gallo, of choice
Chopped cilantro, optional garnish
1. Season shrimp with oil and rub.
2. Heat skillet to high and sear shrimp for 45 seconds to 1 minute, per side.
3. Remove shrimp from skillet and reduce heat to medium.
4. Add queso and pico de gallo. Heat until warm throughout.
5. Lay tortilla ships on a plate and cover with queso. Top with shrimp and cilantro. Refried beans, additional cheese, and other ingredients can be added, if desired
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.