Simple and Savory Chilean Sea Bass
2 4-6oz filets of Chilean Sea Bass
½ cup flour
1½ tablespoons Adam's Reserve House Rub
2 tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil and 2 tablespoons butter, for frying
Lemon Butter Sauce
½ cup Santa Martina Pinot Grigio
1 tablespoon butter
1-2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon capers
- In a plastic bag or small bowl, combine flour and House Rub. Dredge sea bass in flour mixture. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium and add oil and butter.
- Cook filets in oil and butter for 3-4 minutes per side or until filets are golden Brown and have an internal temperature of at least 135 degrees.
- Remove filets from skillet. Return skillet to heat
- Add White wine, butter, and lemon juice to skillet. Turn the heat up slightly. Quickly stir in flour to thicken sauce. Add capers.
- Pour sauce on top of filets over a bed of rice or noodles.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.