1 pork tenderloin, cut into ½ inch medallions
1 can sliced jalapenos
Bacon, cut in half
Adams Reserve Hickory Rub
Roberts Reserve Hot Pepper Raspberry Sauce
1. Place peppers on pork medallion and fold over.
2. Wrap with bacon and Season pork with hickory rub
3. Secure with a toothpick or place several on a skewer.
4. To grill: Place directly over hot coals for twenty minutes, turning over once.
5. These can also be cooked in an oven for 20 minutes at 450?
6. Once cooked, bush pork with raspberry chipotle sauce. Enjoy!!!
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.