Roasting Time: 2 hours
Grilling Time: 20 minutes
- 2 racks Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs (4 pounds)
- 4 Tablespoons Adams Rib, Roast, and Steak Rub
- Rub ribs down with rub. Wrap ribs in foil and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours.
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Sear baked ribs for 10 minutes per side, or until desired crust forms.
- Glaze ribs with Orange Beer BBQ Sauce.
Orange Beer BBQ Sauce
1 jar Better Than Good Moppin Sauce
1 cup Gavroche French Red Ale
1 cup Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
1. Heat all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
2. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced to desired thickness for glaze.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.