HOUSTON - Ingredients:
1 rack of natural baby back ribs
1 jar Cookwell and Company Honey Lime Sriracha Sauce
2-3 tablespoons Adam's Rub, either Cowboy Rub or Texas Hot and Spicy Steak Rub
1 tablespoon brown sugar
H-E-B Mango Pico de Gallo
1. Place ribs in shallow pan and marinate overnight in orange juice.
2. Rub ribs down with olive oil, brown sugar, and seasoning. Allow to sit outside of fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Heat grill to medium high.
4. Sear ribs on both sides for 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Remove ribs from grill and wrap in foil. Return to grill.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to finish cooking for an additional 35-45 minutes.
7. When ribs are almost done, remove from foil and baste with Honey Lime Sriracha Sauce.
8. Remove from grill and top with H-E-B Mango Pico de Gallo.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.