Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
4 Salmon Burgers, available at the Seafood Department
½ Cup Cookwell & Company Honey Lime Vinaigrette
2 Tablespoons Adams Reserve Rub or Sear-n-Crust (any variety)
2 Tablespoons Ottavio Grapeseed oil, may need more
½ pkg of HEB Ready Fresh Go Pico De Gallo
- Season salmon burgers with Adams Rub.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add oil to the pan.
- Place burgers gently in the pan and let sauté for 4 to 5 minutes per side
- Add Cookwell and Company Honey Lime Vinaigrette and turn down heat to medium low. Cook additional minute.
- Top with HEB Ready Fresh Go Pico De Gallo.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.