HOUSTON - Ingredients:
1-2 fillets Atlantic salmon
½ Jar Roberts Reserve Hatch Chile Jam
1 tbsp. Adams Reserve All Purpose House Rub
1 H.E.B. Basting Oil
1 Package H.E.B. Baby Spinach
1 Bag H.E.B. Select Couscous & Quinoa with Vegetables
1 Container feta cheese
Aluminum Foil or Parchment Paper
1. Preheat oven or grill to 450. Tear 2 (12 x 12) pieces of foil. Lay foil, shiny side down and rub dull side with oil.
2. Season fish with Adams House Rub. Spoon 2 tbsp of couscous in center of each piece of foil. Place one fish fillet over center of couscous.
3. Spread 1 tbsp of Hatch Chile Jam over each fillet. Spread spinach on top of salmon (or any type fish). Top with feta cheese.
4. Fold foil over fish to form a triangle. Fold and seal edges tightly. Bake or grill packets for 15 minutes or until packets are puffed up.
5. Take packets out of oven or grill. Open carefully, packets will be hot and steam is being released. Serve with lemon slices if desired.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.