Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon Ottavio Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons Adam's Reserve Sweet and Spicy Seafood Salmon Rub
1 jar Cookwell and Company Veracruz Sauce
- Drizzle oil on top of salmon filet and season filet with rub.
- Grill salmon 1-2 min flesh side down, then flip filet over and grill skin side down for 12-15 minutes. The same method can be used to cook salmon in a skillet.
- While salmon is cooking, heat sauce in a sauce pan.
- Remove salmon from grill and top with Veracruz sauce. Try sautéed spinach as an easy side dish.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.