- 1 pound fresh Halibut
- 2 teaspoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Adam's Reserve Southwest Ancho Rub
- ½ jar Canyon Foods Artichoke and Lemon Pesto
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot, grated
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Season fish with oil and rub.
- Grill flesh side down for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip fish over and allow to finish on scale side down for 10-15 additional minutes or until the internal temperature is at least 140 degrees.
- When there is 5 minutes left of cook time, add tomatoes to the grill.
- Remove fish from grill and top with pesto, tomatoes, and grated carrots.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.