- 35-40 lbs. live crawfish (1 sack)
- 20 gallons water
- 3-5 lbs. unpeeled new potatoes
- 1-4 lb. bag Louisiana Crawfish Boil Mix
- 12 ears of corn
- 2 lbs. smoked sausage (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 3 lemons, halved
- 2 head garlic, halved
- 4 onions, halved
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 lb. HEB unsalted butter
In a large boiling pot, bring vegetables and seasonings to a boil about 15 to 20 minutes. Add butter, potatoes, corn and smoked sausage. Boil for another 10 minutes. Add crawfish and bring back to a boil. Boil crawfish for 10 minutes. Turn off heat. Let soak for 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and spread on a large table lined with newspaper. Peel and enjoy!
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.