HOUSTON - Ingredients:
1-2 prime bone-in ribeye (2 bones thick)
2 tablespoons Adams Reserve Cowboy Campfire Rub
1 teaspoon Adams Mesquite Smoked Sea Salt
1 tablespoons Adams Reserve House Rub
1 cup baby bella mushrooms
2 cups red wine
1. Pre-heat cast iron skillet to medium heat.
2. Sprinkle steak with cowboy rub and salt.
3. Sear 4 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Finish in 400F oven for approximately 15 minutes.
5. In same skillet, add mushrooms, house rub, and small amount of the cowboy rub.
6. Saute mushrooms until reduced in size by half, then add red wine.
7. Allow to simmer about 5 minutes, use as topping for steak.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.