Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds of steaks (Any Desired Cut, Ribeye or N.Y. Strip)
- ¼ cup of Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin' Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Adam's Reserve Steak Au Poivre Rub
- 2 Tablespoons of Octtavia Grape Seed Oil
1. Heat a large skillet or grill on Medium-High heat.
2. Season steaks with Adam's Reserve Rub. Add 2 Tablespoons of Octtavia's Grape Seed Oil and toss to coat evenly.
3. Pan-fry or grill on medium-high heat, cook to desired doneness for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, 4 to 5 for medium. Reduce heat to medium and cook steaks for 5 to 7 for medium well and 7 to 9 minutes for well-done.
4. When steaks are cooked, drizzle on the Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin Sauce.
5. Serve warm.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.