HOUSTON - Blackened Fish with Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam
1 to 1 ½ pounds basa fish
½ cup of Roberts Reserve Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam
2 tablespoons of Roberts Reserve Rub Blackened
2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
1. Season each side of each fish with seasoning and let rest 5 minutes.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes
3. Place fish season side down in skillet. Do not overcrowd skillet. You may need to cook in two batches.
4. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side.
5. Add Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam on top of freshly blackened fish.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.