Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 HEB Blue Cheese Market Burgers or any other fresh Market Burgers
4 HEB Bakery Ciabatta or Hamburger Rolls
1 Tablespoons Adam's Reserve Peppercorn and Garlic
4 Tablespoons Better Than Good Bacon Jam
1 bag Arugula
1. Preheat gas grill or burn down charcoal until it is covered with a fine gray ash.
2. Season burgers with Peppercorn and Garlic rub and grill for 3-4 minutes per side until cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
3. While burgers are cooking split rolls and toast lightly on grill.
4. Place cooked burgers in roll and top with a generous spoonful of Better Than Good Bacon Jam.
5. Top with small bunch of arugula and other half of roll.
6. Serve with Sweet Potato Fries or your favorite chips.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.