- 1 - 1.5 Lbs. Bison (Lean Beef, Turkey, Chicken Can Be Substituted)
- 1 Jar Cookwell Two Step Chili Mix (Reg Or Spicy)
- 1 Can Central Market Black Beans (Drained And Rinsed)
- 1 Bottle 12 Oz. Beer (Shiner Or Local)
Brown Meat And Drain If Needed, Add Cookwell Two Step Chili Mix And Simmer For 20 Min. slowly Add Beans And Beer Cook About 5-7 Minutes Longer
Serve In Sourdough Bread For Several People, Use As Frito Pie, On Hot Dogs, Or Slice And Scoop Out Bolios For A Great Football Meal.
That Green Corn Relish Dip
- 1 Jar That Green Sauce Medium Or Mild
- 1 Jar That Corn Relish
- Mix both together in bowl and serve with Doritos, tortilla chips or can be used on fish or Pork Chops, or Chicken.
- That Green Sauce Dip
- 1 Jar That Green Sauce ( Medium Or Mild)
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1 container HEB Pico De Gallo (hot, medium or mild)
Mix in bowl and serve as a great side snack with chips.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.