Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 jar Cookwell and Company Two Step Red Chili, Original or Spicy
- 1 pound ground beef, 80/20 or 90/10
- 1 can black beans
- 1 bag HEB Corn Chips OR Fritos
- 2 cups shredded cheese, of choice
- Chopped onion and cilantro, for garnish
- Brown beef in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add beans and red chili sauce.
- Pour chili sauce over corn chips and top with cheese, onions, and cilantro. Enjoy!
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.