Grilled Texas T-Bone Steaks
2 fresh T-Bone Steaks
3 Tablespoons Adams Texas Hot and Spicy Steak Rub
2 Tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
- Mushrooms in Soppin' Sauce, optional (see recipe below)
- Fried onions, optional
1. Season steaks with rub and oil, set aside. If time permits, allow steaks to assume room temperature.
2. Heat a grill over medium heat. Cook steaks until desired temperature.
3. When steaks are done, remove from cooking surface and finish Mushrooms with Soppin' Sauce and fried onions.
Mushrooms with Soppin' Sauce
1 package of baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
1 jar Texas On A Plate Soppin' Sauce, use as desired
1. Sauté veggies in olive oil for 5-7 minutes.
2. Pour small amount of Soppin' sauce on veggies, 1-2 tablespoons, and allow to simmer for about 1 minute more.
3. Use to top your favorite burger, steak, or enjoy on their own!
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.