2 lbs. shrimp, peeled & deveined
4 tbsp Adams Reserve Spicy Aloha
1 bottle Fischer & Wieser Peach Bourbon Sauce
½ cup HEB mango pico de Gallo
2 teaspoon avocado oil
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes.
2. Season shrimp with rub and place into hot skillet.
3. Sauté shrimp 3-4 minutes until opaque in color.
4. Add Bourbon Sauce and pico. Heat for another minute.
5. Serve over your favorite rice.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.