Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
3 lbs of Salmon
¼ Cup Feta Cheese
½ Cup of Spinach, Chopped
2 Tablespoons of Adam's Reserve Rub (Any Desired Flavor)
½ Jar of Lemon Caper Dill Sauce
½ cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place filets on foil. Mix together feta cheese, spinach and Adam's Reserve Rub in a bowl and spread on top of salmon filets.
3. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Take a spatula and run it between skin and meat. Salmon should lift right off the foil leaving the skin on the foil for quick easy clean up
4. Meanwhile in a small saucepan, heat on medium heat the heavy whipping cream and Roberts Reserve Lemon Caper Dill Sauce.
5. Top salmon with Roberts Reserve Lemon Caper Dill Sauce.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.