Easy Salmon Burgers
4 HEB Fresh Made Salmon Burgers
4 HEB Bakery Ciabatta or Hamburger Rolls
1 tablespoon Adam's Reserve Peppercorn and Garlic
4 tablespoons Robert's Reserve Red Pepper and Onion Dip
1 bag Arugula
1. Preheat gas grill or burn down charcoal until it is covered with a fine gray ash.
2. Season burgers with Adam's Reserve Peppercorn and Garlic rub and grill for 3 minutes per side.
3. While burgers are cooking split rolls and toast lightly on grill.
4. Place cooked burgers in roll and top with a spoonful of Robert's Reserve Red Pepper and Onion Dip.
5. Top with bunch of arugula and other half of roll.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.