Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 Gourmet Burgers (located at the Market Counter)
½ cup of Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin Sauce
2 Tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Grill Patties or sauté in the skillet on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes till fully cooked.
2. Heat a medium skillet on medium heat for 1 minute. Add Texas on the Plate Bodacious Red Soppin Sauce
3. Serve Sauce warm on top of burgers
Other Serving Suggestions:
- Use onions instead of mushrooms for heartier bite
- Use Cremini or Portabella Mushrooms instead of a bun for a healthier alternative
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.