Preparation Time 5 Minutes
Cooking Time : 7-10 Minutes
1 cup Hill Country Fare Instant Grits
1 cup of Water or Chicken Stock
1cup of Better Than Good BBQ Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Butter
½ Cup of HEB Cheddar Cheese
¼ Tsp Salt
- In a Large Pot, Heat on Medium High Heat, Add Water or Chicken Stock with Better Than Good BBQ Sauce.
- Bring Liquid up to a boil.
- Add Hill Country Fare Instant Grits. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes till thickened.
- Finish with Shredded Cheese and Butter
- Serve garnished with chopped Parsley if desired.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.