Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
¼ cup Cook well and Co. Fin and Feather Citrus Marinade
1 tsp Ottavio Grape-seed oil
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced
½ lb Shrimp- peeled and deveined
½ lb Fully-Cooked Crawfish Tails
½ tsp hot sauce
¼ cup Parmesan
1. Pre-heat pan or skillet -- preferably one used to blacken fish.
2. Add oil and sauté mushrooms.
3. Once mushrooms are reduced in size by half; add in shrimp.
4. Sautee shrimp 4 minutes and add in crawfish, marinade, cream, and hot sauce.
5. Bring sauce to a boil and add in parmesan.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.